Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some Birthdays

We've had a couple birthdays in our family the last month.  My dad celebrated his 58th birthday on January 18th.  Man, he's getting up there!! (Just teasing, dad)  He is seriously the best dad and grandpa in the world!  I love watching him play with Gwen, and I love all the things he teaches her.  He taught her about light, how to say papa, and is always willing to share his treats with her.  I'm so glad he's my dad and that Gwen gets to have him for a grandpa.  Happy Birthday!!
Next, my nephew Jack turned 4.  He is so fun and funny.  He loves Gwen, and is always squeezing her cheeks.  He always tells me that she's cute or pretty and that she's squishy.  Since I had Gwen, I've been able to spend some more time with him since my sister and I are able to get together and hang out more often.  I've loved being able to get to know him a little better and see more of his funny personality.  Happy Birthday, Jack!  We Love you!!
Oh, and that top picture in the right corner is a few days before my dad's birthday.  He had the day off and took me, Gwen, my sister and her kids to lunch.  We loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment