Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!


WOW! I can't believe another year has come and gone.  We had a really great 2012, and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.  We spent New Year's Eve at Von & Ash's house, with a few friends, and fabulous fondue.  Then we played catch phrase, girls against boys, and GIRLS won!  We ended the night by watching the ball drop and watching hilarious youtube videos until way too late.  We were beat the next morning, but it was such a fun night, thanks Von & Ash for hosting!!

I also wanted to include some highlights of 2012:
*Gwen was born
*Dan got accepted into the U's MBA program
*I was able to go back to work 1 day a week at the lab
*Going to NYC and crossing a few things off my bucket list
*Buying our home
*Celebrating 6 great years together
*Bear Lake
*Being able to stay home with my little angel
*Cutting down our first Christmas Tree

There are lots more things that I'm sure I'm forgetting, but Oh well.  One of my New Year's Resolutions is to start a "Good Happenings" jar, and whenever anything good happens, write it down and put it in the jar.  Then on Jan. 1st next year, we will open the jar and see all of the wonderful things that happened to us that year.  I am excited to see what new things will come this next year.  Here's to hoping 2013 is even better than 2012!

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you guys came!! I think it will be pretty hard for you guys to top your 2012...! :-)

    ReplyDelete