Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sitter girl, food, and growing up too fast

My little tiny girl is growing up too fast.  She can sit up all by herself, is getting 2 little teeth, and LOVES to eat.  She loves rice cereal, pears, carrots, oranges, pineapple, watermelon, pretty much anything she tastes, she loves.sittingAren’t those skinny jeans the cutest?
She had her 6 month check up recently, and weighed 13 lbs, which puts her in the 3rd percentile.  The Dr said said she is too tiny, despite her chub, and told me I need to start making solids a daily activity.  I am a little sad about it, because it means she really is growing up too fast.  I’ve been trying to make that a part of her day, and although I am having a hard time with it, G loves it.eating

She is learning and getting more active every day.  She is still the sweetest girl and loves to be loved.  We are having a blast watching her learn, grow, and get so smart!  We are totally crazy parents. :)

2 comments:

  1. She really is so sweet! It was so fun seeing you guys, we need to get together more often.

    ReplyDelete