Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Saturday, August 25, 2012

6 years, baby!

I’m a little late in posting, but on August 19th, Dan and I celebrated our 6th anniversary!  It was a Sunday, so it was pretty low key, but it was fun.  We had a nice day relaxing together with G, and then after she went to bed we had a feast.  We had steak, twice baked potatoes, corn on the cob (Dan even cut mine off the cob…just the way I like it) and for desert, chocolate covered strawberries.  6th anniversary

We had a great day, and have had an amazing 6 years.  We’ve done so many fun things, and I am so glad that he’s the one I’ve shared all of my happiest, saddest, most frustrating, most joyful times with.  It’s amazing all we’ve been through and done together. I’d never trade any of it for anything in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment