Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Thursday, May 16, 2013

15 Months

This little bear is 15 months old. She's still tiny - 19.5 lbs & 28 inches long.
She is getting so big and so smart.  Every day she learns something new.  She is talking up a storm, running around, and being so sassy you wouldn't believe it.
She says an arsenal of words now, some of which are, more, puppy, mommy, daddy, this, bite, pinch, hi, bye-bye, shoes, berries, baby, lunch, bottle, milk, water, snack, cookie, book, read, brush, bath, tummy, snug(we call her little blanket her snug), and my least favorite, NO!
She knows almost all the animals and their appropriate sounds.
She is running now, not just walking, and her favorite past-time is running laps around the island in the kitchen.  She loves her puppy, and most days, it's the first thing she says when she wakes up in the morning.  
She is so curious and has to know what is going on with everything.  
She is so sassy and stubborn.  I already don't know how to parent her most days.  It's very frustrating.
She is feisty and is not afraid to tell you when she doesn't like what's going on.  She can be pretty agressive.
She is so sweet.  After a few minutes of playing alone, she'll come over to me and lay her head on my shoulder, pat my back and give me a love for a few seconds and then she's off again.
She loves to follow me around.  We can never be apart.  If I'm in the bathroom (or using it) she is right there, watching, waiting.  If I go upstairs, she goes upstairs, if I go downstairs, she goes downstairs.  She is always there.  She hates to be alone.
She is still napping great (3 hours a day) and sleeping great (12 hours at night)
She loves to tease.  She knows when she's doing it, and she laughs.  She'll grab my arm and pinch it and laugh and say "pinch".  She loves to tease Dan especially.  She'll go over to him when he's working, lift up his shirt and tickle his back and laugh her face off.  She's pretty silly.
We love her and her sassy, stubbor, sweet self.  She sure tries my patience, but makes up for it with her many hugs and kisses every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment