Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Girl

So today I woke up and Danny said, "Car, do you know what today is?" I thought for a minute and couldn't think of anything special, so I hesitantly said, "um, Saturday?" And he said, "yes, but it's also Chloe's birthday!" I can't believe it almost slipped my mind! Our little puppy is 2 years old today! And to celebrate, we got her a new toy - without stuffing so she can't rip it apart and drag it accross the house. She loves it!!

There you have it, I am officially "one of those people" I just blogged about my dog. What have I become? :)
PS) Don't forget to comment, i've been lacking in those lately and it makes me feel lonely. :)

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, im so embaressed! I forgot to call and wish chloe a happy birthday! was she upset?
    haha ;-)

    luckily for you, you have so many other redeeming qualities that you can be "one of those people" and still be my friend :-)

    Just kidding, I love chloe! Happy Birthday Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you guys make me laugh! For just a second I thought that I had missed your birthday! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE! I remember when you guys first got her two years ago and she was SO tiny. Aaahh cute Chloe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha girl can I just say that I love your face, and love that you just blogged about Chloe... I have to admit though she is stinkin cute!! Sure do love ya woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping that you had forgotten your birthday--but a dog post is okay too :) I love that Danny remembered

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Miss Chole. You are such a special part of our family!

    ReplyDelete