Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Monday, December 13, 2010

Tis the season

I can't believe it's already December 13th. Christmas is in 12 days. WHAT? When did this happen? I am almost ready for Christmas, which is good, but why does it always sneak up on me? I remember being a kid and Christmas couldn't come soon enough. December dragged on an on, and it seemed to last for months. Now, it's exactly the opposite. Why does that happen when we get older?
Well, here's what we've been up to since we talked last. We went to Carl Bloch's exibit "The Master's Hand" with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and nephew. It was really cool. The exibit was at BYU, and was really interesting. Here are a few of my favorites of his work. Also, Jack should probably be in a Cold Stone commercial.
The sucker was supposed to keep him quiet, but only lasted for 3 minutes.
We went to A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theatre. They did a really good job and I was impressed. Definitely a good reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.
We rocked out at Trans Siberian Orchestra at Energy Solutions Arena. It was pretty cool. They sure do know how to rock out to Christmas tunes. They put on a great show. We had a fun time.
Also, just an FYI, you will be getting a holiday card from us this year, just not before Christmas. Because it was so sneaky this year, I totally forgot about them until about 5 min ago. So, you'll get a new year's car. :) Yay. But I still want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!
Thanks for the comments on the last post. Chloe felt really loved. Keep 'em comin!!
*leave me your address so i can send a card your way.

2 comments:

  1. k i feel the same way about december! its going by wayyy too fast! i always think im going to get ahead of the craziness... and then i don't. no christmas treat plates for neighbors, no christmas cards for anyone... oh well, whatever. theres always next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to A Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theatre tonight! I hope it's good...

    ReplyDelete