Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Friday, March 29, 2013

My Golden Birthday

It's official.  I am in my mid 20's.  I'm still not sure how I feel about being 25, but it was my golden birthday, I turned 25 on the 25th of March.  It was kind of a low key day.  I did go to work that morning, but Dan took the day off so I only worked a half day.  Our house was still under construction, so we debated about having people over or not, but we decided to do it anyway.  Dan made me some ice cream pie/cakes and they were delicious.  We played some baseball at the park across the street and just chatted with friends.  All in all, it was a pretty fun day.  I'm excited to see what my "Golden Year" has to offer me. :)
Oh, and Gwennie's hair is finally long enough to put a little ponytail/spike in.  We did it for the first time on my birthday, and it was pretty cute on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment