Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we ate with Dan's family.  He has a huge family, and even with 2 of his brothers & their kids gone, there were 30 of there around the tables. It was fun to be with family, we ate lots of food, and lots of pie.  Gwen was in heaven.  She loved the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, turkey, green bean casserole, rolls, and of course, pie.  I think she probably ate as much as I did.  She is our tiny little piggy.
 We have so much to be thankful for, and I'm so glad we had a day to celebrate it.  I am so grateful for our baby girl and the love and joy that she brings into our home.  I am so grateful to have a home, to have a husband who takes care of us and loves us unconditionally.  I am so grateful for the gospel and for forever families.  I am thankful for health and love.  We are so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment