Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cutest pumpkin in the whole world

I’ve been wanting to take some pictures of Gwen in a pumpkin for quite a while.  We got one big enough when we went to the pumpkin patch at the beginning of October, so Dan carved it up for me and I took Gwen and the pumpkin to my friend Lindsey’s backyard, which was covered in leaves.  Linds helped me get Gwen’s attention, and made her smile, and I LOVE how the pictures turned out.  pumpkin1pumpkin2She is just so precious.  We are 200% in love with this cute little pumpkin.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those pictures are so cute! She is getting so big! I need to come see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I love these pictures. Is it too late for me to do this with Ellie and pretend it was before Halloween? Okay yeah, it's too late :)

    ReplyDelete