Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Sunday, September 16, 2012

7 months young

Today is my little G’s 7 month birthday!  Can you believe she is already 7 months old?!?!
7 monthsHere is a little list of all the things she loves at 7 months:
*Eating.  She cannot get enough food.  She loves everything we’ve tried, even pickles.  YUCK!!
*Playing with her toes:  She’s always doing these gymnast moves with one or both legs up and she’ll hold onto her heel.  She is so flexible!
*Playing with her cousins
*Holding the blanket, or burp cloth, or bib up to her face as she is sucking her thumb when she’s tired or sleeping
*Sitting up!! She is such a good sitter now.
*Playing in her exersaucer.  She loves all the toys and being able to stand up.
*Still loves her thumb, swing, bouncer, gym, baths, being held, and snuggling.
*Being tickled
*Looking at herself in the mirror
*Holding her own bottle, or sippy cup.  Yup, she can drink out of a sippy now.
*Her dad and her puppy – though I’m not sure Chloe returns the feelings. :)
7 months 17 months 27 months 3We are loving our girl, and cannot get enough of her.  A couple of good things have happened for us, 1 being Dan got into the Professional MBA program at the University of Utah.  He starts in January.  We are so excited, and really feel like this is where he is supposed to go, after all the stress of Law School, we are excited to be moving forward.  And secondly, and not quite as exciting, I got a job working from home as a personal assistant for Paul Cardall, an amazing pianist.  I’m a littler nervous about it, but I hope it will work out for us.  We are feeling pretty blessed, things have just been falling into place, and we are so grateful.

3 comments:

  1. I love every single picture of Gwenny! ...and that is awesome about your job! You had told me about it but I didn't know you actually got it! I'm jealous. That sounds like the perfect job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I want to hear all about your job :) I can't believe Gwen is already holding and drinking out of sippy cups - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her little smile! Congrats to Danny about the MBA program! That's awesome about your job! I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete