Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just to see you smile…

I’d do just about anything to see this little one smile.  I finally figured out a way to capture her smiles.  I just can’t be behind the camera, so some of the pictures aren’t perfect, but they capture her sweet little smile.  I love how when she smiles big her eyes get all squinty.  It is so cute.  Plus, because her cheeks are so chubby, she can’t quite get the corners up, so it still looks a little like a frown, but it is so cute, and I absolutely LOVE it.SMILESThis has got to be one of my very favorite pictures of this little sweetie. 
IMG_8036I just cannot get enough of her.

3 comments:

  1. that is probably one of the cutest smiles ive ever seen! oh my gosh, i love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I just want to squeeze those cheeks all day!

    ReplyDelete