Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Monday, March 21, 2011

Let the countdown begin

The countdown to what you might be wondering?  The countdown until our VACATION!! Now, where are we going on this vacation?  Go ahead, guess...come on, GUESS!! OK, I'll just tell you.  We are going to Bali, Indonesia!!
In 6 days we will be boarding a plane in Salt Lake, arriving in San Fran, and from there heading on over to the beautiful Bali.  We are SOOO excited.  We will be there for 7 days.  Some of our tentative activities include riding elephants, feeding monkeys, river rafting, beaching it up, and just relaxing together.  I seriously can hardly wait.
On another note, this last weekend we went tubing at soldier hollow.  We got these half off coupons from groupon, (thanks, ash) and so the whole thing only cost 20 bucks.  We had so much fun.  The snow was kinda melting and pretty much only had snow where the tube run was, but when we all hooked together we could still fly down the hill. 

3 comments:

  1. wow, you two are quite the world travelers. i can't lie- I am jealous. I am glad you are living it up and I can't wait to hear all about Bali, at least now I know that it is in Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still so jealous about that trip! One day we will have to go on one together! We hope you have a great time! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlie you really should have talked about tubing first... After hearing about your planned trip, tubing is a little lame and anti climatic.
    haha
    I hate you both! No Im not jealous, I just hate you.

    ReplyDelete