Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our little garden

What started out as our little garden has turned into our HUGE garden!! I love it. All of our gardens (fruit, veggie, and flower) have been doing so well. Since we got back from Europe, they have exploded. It has been fun watching them start out as tiny seeds and get so big. I have to admit, I didn't think we would be successful gardeners, espeically starting all from seed, but I am proud of us. We haven't been as committed as we could have been, but nevertheless, we have succeeded. Even our raspberries and blackberries have fruit on them!!
The Full GardenTomatoesPeppersCarrotsPeasZucchiniBeansStrawberriesOur very 1st strawberry-not that greatBut look what they have become!!RaspberriesOur first zucchini (it was delicious)Even our carrots are getting bigger...and we have apricots!!Some of our flowers
Aren't you proud of us?

4 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I want a garden so bad! I also want wavy hair that looks cute with a black shirt and black headband (aka I want to look like you). SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud! I love your garden! Matt and I will have to come over sometime and try some of the veggies of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally proud! Your garden looks great, I hope ours does well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are cracking me up with this garden and all your fruits and veggies. THat strawberry. Oh man. That was great. And the carrot too. I hope you realize that at the next Africa party you have now officially volunteered yourself to bring the salad...HOME MADE.

    ReplyDelete