Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Friday, August 21, 2009

3 years

Well, as you could probably tell, I am home from Africa. I am so grateful to be back in the States!

Our thrid anniversary!!!!

On Wednesday, August 19, Dan and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. Since this summer has been full of so many vacations, and a whole 5 weeks off of work, I couldn't take more time off work to go somewhere fun. It was a bummer, but we had a great time any way. We celebrated at Tucanos, a Brazillian restaurant. We loved all the meat that came endlessly, until we were about ready to burst! I can't believe we have been married for 3 years already, but it has been a wonderful adventure, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

2 comments:

  1. you guys are the cutest couple ever!! happy anniversary! ... and were so glad that you are back from africa cuz we were all our of whack with you gone... " should we watch hells kitchen? should we not watch hells kitchen? who do we hang out with now? what do we do with our 'carly and danny' night without carly and danny? " it was tough, but all is back to normal now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how time flies, I remember going to your reception and now we are all grown up and going to Africa. I am here agreeing that painting is a paint.

    ReplyDelete