Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale


Saturday, January 2, 2010

A new year means new resolutions!

Happy 2010!!! Well, it's that time of year. Time to make some new resolutions. I love this time of year because it is a fresh start. It doesn't matter what happened last year, or what you did or didn't accomplish, it is time to start fresh, no mistakes....yet. You can look back at the last year, remember the highlights, forget the lowlights, and look towards a new year and new adventures. So, my main resolution this year is to start working out on a regular basis, the only problem is that I feel stuck. I know I won't stick with it if I have to wake up early, and by the time I get home from work, I am too tired. Anyone have any motivational suggestions?

I want to do a quick recap of the best times of 2009 in no particular order:
1: Dan and I both graduated!! YAY!
2: The LSAT is officially OVER!
3: Africa
4: Getting Chloe
5: Chloe graduated obedience school
6: Moving to south Orem and fixing up our little house
7: Passing the CHES Exam
8: Playing soccer for the first time since the surgery
9: Hawaii and river rafting
10: And of course...being married to the greatest guy ever!!!

Here's to 2009, welcome 2010!

3 comments:

  1. yea! a new post! lol also a new years resolution for you... to blog more often so ashlie has something fun to look at during the day!
    Gym: 11:00 you and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2009 was such a great year. but 2010 is going to be awesome! I can't wait!

    Super cute picture of you and Danny! You're eyes are SO blue! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all hope that "update the blog more often" is on that resolution list.

    Call me and we can chat about motivation to exercise. I'm sure I have a few tips and tricks up my sleeve.

    ReplyDelete